Who are the Awardpartners of PartnerPlusBenefit?
Partner airlines are Lufthansa, All Nippon Airways, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Germanwings, Swiss
Why should you join PartnerPlusBenefit?
As a member of PartnerPlusBenefit, you can save travel costs and earn rewards for your company whenever you fly with any of the leading airlines. Participation in PartnerPlusBenefit reduces travel expenditure and gives other benefits.
Your company could be earning PlusPoints whenever you or any of your colleagues fly with one of our 6 partner airlines to hundreds of destinations. PartnerPlusBenefit points can be spent for flights, upgrades, cash bonuses and Lufthansa WorldShop products.
Why should your company join PartnerPlusBenefit?
- Free membership
- Earn PartnerPlusBenefit points with leading airlines to hundreds of destinations
- PartnerPlusBenefit are valid for 3 years
- Exchange PartnerPlusBenefit for cashback, award flights, upgrades and online WorldShop.
- 24/7 access to online account
- Travellers continue to earn miles on their individual frequent flyer schemes
- Dedicated service centre
- Regular promotions to earn extra PartnerPlusBenefit points
- Up to 500 welcome of PartnerPlusBenefit points – enough for a Business Class upgrade
What is PartnerPlusBenefit?
PartnerPlusBenefit is a travel incentive programme for companies that purchase airline tickets in Poland. Over the years and with hundreds of companies joining every month, PartnerPlusBenefit is now the fastest growing travel incentive programme for companies of its kind.
We`re combining the services and operate on behalf of globe-spanning airlines: Lufthansa, All Nippon Airways, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Germanwings, Swiss.
PartnerPlusBenefit is not an alternative to or a replacement for the conventional frequent flyer programme – it is a complement to make sure both you as individual, as well as your company is rewarded for your business related travel. In order to register on your own, please click on the below PartnerPlusBenefit hyperlink.